Studying for AP Chemistry?
Atoms, compounds, and ions
Chemical reactions and stoichiometry
Electronic structure of atoms
Gases and kinetic molecular theory
States of matter and intermolecular forces
Acids and bases
Buffers, titrations, and solubility equilibria
Redox reactions and electrochemistry
Meet the chemistry professional
Ask a chemist! (Archived)
Give a great answer
Be a guide
We're teaching each other – so don't just answer "Yes" or "No", share your answer the way your favorite teacher would.
Vote, don't echo
If someone has already answered the question well, don't repeat their answer – vote it up instead.
Flag inappropriate posts
Here are posts to avoid making. If you do encounter them, flag them for attention from our Guardians.
- disrespectful or offensive
- an advertisement
- low quality
- not about the video topic
- contentious posts about politics, religion/atheism, or personal issues
- soliciting votes or seeking badges
- a homework question
- a duplicate answer
- repeatedly making the same post
- a tip or thanks in Questions
- an answer that should be its own question
about the site
- a question about Khan Academy
- a post about badges
- a technical problem with the site
- a request for features
Visit a video or article to ask a question.