Inspire the world to love learning.
Join us in our mission to provide a free world-class education for anyone anywhere.
We believe a few great people can make a big difference. If you're one of 'em, check out the opportunities we have available across the team, and apply below. Join us on our mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Principal/Lead Designer - Product
- Senior Designer - Product
- Senior/Principal Designer – Early Product Development
- Engineering Director
- Group Engineering Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Engineer
Marketing & Business Development
- Business Development Lead
- Marketing Director, Consumer Marketing
- Partnership Manager
- Program Manager, Programs [Contractor - Sept. ‘18- March ‘19, average 30hrs/week]
Operations and Administration
- Chemistry Content Creator/Curriculum Developer
- Community Support Associate
- Principal Product Manager
- Product Analyst
- SEO Manager
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Senior Mobile Engineer
- Senior Product Analyst
- Senior Product Manager
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Software Developer - Intern or Fellow
Perks and Benefits
We may be a non-profit, but we reward our talented team like a for-profit.
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible schedules and required time off to ensure you are well-rested
- 401(k) + matching
- Comprehensive insurance
(medical, dental, vision, life)
- Delicious catered lunches daily
- Paid parental leave
- Remote-friendly workplace
- Fun team events and board game nights!