- The role of the bicarbonate buffer system in regulating blood pH
- Separating enantiomers in a prescription drug
- Isothermal titration calorimetry in drug development
- Melting point and thermodynamics of double-stranded DNA
- Thermodynamics of gallium arsenide formation
- The structure and function of glycogen.
- Alcohol production and absorption
- Aldehydes and ketones
- The chemical structure consequences of beta-lactams
- The bicarbonate buffering system and titration curves
- How do organisms maintain a constant pH range?
- Creating Fuel from Algae
- Using a freezing point depression osmometer to measure serum osmolality
- Biochemistry changes that occur after death
- How do geckoes stick to surfaces?
- The circuit elements of a simple defibrillator
- Lactate dehydrogenase and exhausted athletes
- The influence of histones on genetic inheritance
- Homocystinuria and its associate treatments
- Separations and purifications - Passage 2
- Creating and separating acetone
- Synthesis of anti-tumor drug Combretastatin and its derivatives
- Applications of Hard-Soft Acid-Base theory
- Qualitative analysis of contaminated water supply
- What causes red blood cells to sickle?
- Purification of caffeine
- What conditions influence lyophilisation?
- Stoichiometry and the properties of acetic acid
- Hemiacetal formation of carbohydrates