This activity will help you stay focused on the driving question for the unit, and allow you to see how your thinking has grown and changed based on new evidence and a new understanding of claim testing.
Driving Question: How can looking at the same information from different perspectives pave the way for progress?
Take out the DQ Notebook Worksheet – Unit 3 that you started in Lesson 3.0 and answer the question again in the second column. In your answer cite one or two pieces of new information that you learned in the unit so far that helps support your answer to the question. You should cite this evidence and explain why it’s important and how it connects to your answer.
In the third column of the worksheet, explain how your thinking has changed from the first time you responded to the driving question.
Want to join the conversation?
- Tell me about Hydrogen and Helium and Oxygen and how it affects the universe?(7 votes)
- 1) Hello Mr. David! I've seen many of your vids and love them! Stay cool!
2) Oxygen is a type of gas that we inhale and when we exhale, we exhale Carbon dioxide (I know that wasn't part of you question, but thought I would add it.)
3) Helium is what we use for blowing up balloons and tires on cars and also bikes.
4) I don't have one for Hydrogen.(5 votes)