Full-length SATs to take on paper
We've tried to give you as realistic an experience as possible on Khan Academy with College Board-approved practice questions, timed quizzes and full-length tests, but you'll definitely want to get comfortable with taking the test "by hand."
When you use a real answer grid and real paper, you can practice marking up the test, doing your math work in the space next to the problem, annotating passages and crossing out bad choices as you go along.
There are eight (8) downloadable, full-length practice tests and scoring guides available. Get started here.
Want to join the conversation?
When are you going to update the practice tests. Some of them are same to the College Board book SAT tests. It gets annoying when you are doing a full practice test and find a section you have done before and reviewed.Can you please add some extra practice tests or something else?(115 votes)
- Where can I find the answer sheet to bubble in my answers, as well as the essay paper so I know how much space we're allotted?(54 votes)
- for the essay u are given 4 pages of space. just remember, its not about the length of your essay its about the content(23 votes)
- when will SAT Test #8 be available in paper ?(15 votes)
- Test #8: https://cdn.kastatic.org/KA-share/sat/PracticeTest8.pdf
Test #8 Answers Explanation: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/pdf/sat-practice-test-8-answers.pdf
Test #8 Scoring Sheet: https://cdn.kastatic.org/KA-share/sat/PracticeTest8Scoring.pdf
Test #8 Essay: https://cdn.kastatic.org/KA-share/sat/5NS16EPracticeTest8Essay.pdf
All are posted above except the answers Explanation (you can search google)(21 votes)
- Since the app to score the practice tests is no longer available can I manually add the scores to the website?(27 votes)
- yeah idk if this is too late ... but you can take the test online and just manually input all the answers from the paper one. it doesn't make you wait for the time or anything.(15 votes)
- Are these SAT practice tests #1 through #8 in order of difficulty, or are they fairly equal and just provide multiple tests?(20 votes)
- Although they don't follow an order, they do have different difficulty levels:)(6 votes)
- Does anyone know why the SAT test 2 and 4 are not recommended? I did the test 2 and am wondering if the answers are incorrect or misleading at some point. Also, which year are the tests going to be removed, 2020?(13 votes)
- I attempted the test too and got a terrible score as compared to the rest of the tests. I believe this test just focuses on different areas as compared to the rest.(7 votes)
- are these tests the same as those on the new sat official guide?(5 votes)
- I've been told by College Board that they are the same.(14 votes)
- Can these tests be taken on paper and then submitted into our khan academy account so that our practice can adapt just like it would if we took it online?(11 votes)
- Hat can i do to. Get my scores even higher(1 vote)
- Hi. This page says that the College Board does not recommend these tests anymore. So is there a change in the pattern? I am just very confused. Please help.(7 votes)
- The ONLY practice tests not recommended are practice tests #2 and #4(7 votes)
- The College Board App is no longer supported or recommended for use. I tried to use it, but it crashed. How can I get my score & the specific types of questions I got incorrect to sync with Khan Academy?(9 votes)
- On the Khan Academy SAT dashboard, there is a setting to link your KA account with your College Board one. Do that, and your scores will be automatically transferred to Khan Academy.(1 vote)