Digital SAT Reading and Writing
Text Structure and Purpose — Quick example
A quick example of an SAT Text Structure and Purpose question. Created by David Rheinstrom.
Want to join the conversation?
- "mini-moon"(35 votes)
- 🌝🌔🌜🌒✨"mini-moon"✨🌘🌛🌖🌚(14 votes)
- Great video as always David!(14 votes)
- Why can't I watch the video 🥲
It's not showing(7 votes)
- Arghhhh C got me, thanks David!.(6 votes)
- It was really confusing... At first, I thought A was the answer, then finally chose C as the answer... and I did the same mistake as I always do.... However, David rectified me... Thanks!(2 votes)
- I know where you are David..(1 vote)
- How to work on this type!(1 vote)
- may someone explain me more on why the ans B) is incorrect?(1 vote)
- I thought the correct answer was choice C because the one misclassified was the Earth's moon.(1 vote)