- Patient with a missing cerebellum
- Could complete darkness be the cure for amblyopia?
- Is obesity contagious?
- Race, socioeconomic status, and nutrition
- Romantic and sexual networks of adolescents
- Marijuana usage as social behavior
- Why do we believe that there are universal emotions?
- Applications of operant conditioning in daily life
- Miller’s law, chunking, and the capacity of working memory
- Prosopagnosia - “You seem familiar, but I can’t place your face”
- Somatosensory effects of Temple Grandin’s squeeze box on hypersensitivity.
- Exploring clinical applications of classical conditioning
- Social conflict theory in an historical context
- Visual pathways in the brain, and what happens when they break
- Challenging beliefs to prevent eating disorders
- Do beliefs about healthy food inform consumer choices?
- Coping with cancer: novel methods of stress management
- Clinical vignette of an adult psychiatric patient
- Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for social anxiety disorder
- Case study of panic disorder in an adult female
- Drug addiction treatment and relapse in incarcerated populations
- Navigating the stages of sleep
- Cocaine addiction in mice
- Changes in empathy throughout medical school and residency
- Big five personality traits and health behaviors
- Information processing and the discovery of iconic memory
- Gestalt principles and ratings of physical attractiveness
- Sensory adaptation and Weber's Law
- Feline night vision
- Sight (vision) - Passage 2
- Differential effectiveness of cochlear implants
- Functions of the basilar membrane
- Phantom limb pain among veterans
- Congenital analgesia
- Diminished sensory input and the enjoyment of food
- Taste disorders and their causes
- Matchboxes and problem solving
- Identifying intelligence types to increase student success
- Linguistic patterns of English and Navajo speakers
- Language deficits and traumatic brain injury
- Effects of sleep deprivation on memory
- Observing patients in a sleep clinic
- Differential memory loss and Alzheimer's Disease
- Remembering folk tales over time
- Responses to emotion induction
- Positive emotion and emotional eating
- Stress, coping, and surgical error
- PTSD and apoptosis
- How similar are the personalities of twins?
- Exploring an individual's temperament
- A virus which affects mouse muscles
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy, pain, and acupuncture
- Stress responses and the endocrine system
- Effects of insulin deficiency
- Antisocial personality disorder and inkblot tests
- Freudian psychotherapy
- Physiological needs and pregnancy
- Smoking cessation and behavioral change
- Group dynamics in a graduate school classroom
- Dietary restriction and sorority dynamics
- Marriage and family preferences
- Marriage and family
- Cigarette use in teen populations
- Video game usage and aggressive behavior
- Alternative education models and child development
- Increasing Sarah's self-efficacy: A case study
- Urban growth models
- Social norms and deviant behavior
- Population growth and immigration
- The J-curve hypothesis
- Fertility rates and demographic change
- Socioeconomic status and mental illnesses
- Are suicidal behaviors "contagious" in adolescence?
- What are your chances of getting divorced?
- Malthusian population growth and population pyramids
- Disparities in healthcare access
- OCD and hoarding disorder
- Clinical vignette of persistent depressive disorder
- Gender differences in symptoms of major depressive disorder
- Health after trauma- correlates of PTSD
- Demographic disparities in food resources
- Socioeconomic gradients in health
- To cohabit or not to cohabit?
- Educational attainment, income, and psychiatric disorders
- Theories of language acquisition
- Physiological stress response to cuss words?
- Tickle me Nim. Do primates speak language?
- Cats and dogs and conditioning
- Can tickling help us understand some symptoms of schizophrenia?
- Reciprocal altruism, vampire bats, and relatedness
- Structure of the central nervous system
- Spinal nerves and Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Simultaneous hermaphroditism, egg trading, and the Prisoner’s Dilemma
- Language location in the brain - ASL
- Embodied cognition, hockey, does expertise impact text understanding?
- Driving and talking on a cell phone
- Counting systems and the Pirahã tribe
- Perky effect