Are 2 magnets stronger than 1?
Will the power of two magnets stuck together increase the overall force? Why? Created by Brit Cruise.
Want to join the conversation?
- Why are 2 stronger than one?(3 votes)
- 3 magnets is probably stronger than 2 correct me if i'm wrong(2 votes)
- At0:25, does the intensity with which the compass is pulled off course with decrease with each added magnet, or is it a constant rate?(1 vote)
- Why are 2 magnets stronger than 1?(1 vote)
- I would think the magnetc field increases because now you have more dipoles aligned in the same direction, so they have a bigger effect on another magnet(1 vote)
- why did you mark 0 1 and 2 ?(1 vote)
- What would happen if you stick together two magnets like this:
north pole - south pole
south pole- north pole(1 vote)
- How does the magnetic field change when you add more magnets? Does it get stronger? Like would we draw the magnetic field lines closer to each other?(1 vote)
- If 2 magnets were stronger than 1, what makes it and why?(1 vote)
- So, if 2 magnets are stronger than 1, than how much force will it take, and what makes it stronger?(1 vote)
- What happens when you put three magnets together?(1 vote)
[This video contains no audio narrations.]