Where is the rest?
More videos and experiments will be posted soon (approximately 3 weeks between updates).
How can I follow updates?
Why post an incomplete lesson?
The user interactions (questions, answers, issues & ideas you share) help improve & shape the lessons, leading to a richer experience going forward.
Want to join the conversation?
- Can you do an experiment that shows some of the topics from the physics videos about magnetism?(3 votes)
- Yes I'm currently planning the next bath of videos. Is there something specific you are hoping to see?(3 votes)
- What does it mean when its says, "Multiple windings?"(1 vote)
- A winding is several loops of wire, grouped together. In the video he made one winding comprised of seven loops. Most motors have several windings comprised of 10s to 100s of loops each, depending on the design of the motor.
When electric current passes through the wires of a winding, the winding produces a magnetic field which is attracted to one of the fixed magnets and repelled by the other. This is what causes the winding to rotate. By having more windings, a motor can be made more powerful.(3 votes)
- I thank you for what you have made like the games but I have a question that only can be answered by you. Why is the sun bigger than other planets? I mean I know that they are made that way, but how come it is bigger then other planets? by: hannah(1 vote)