Class 12 Physics (India)
- Nuclear size and density
- Mass defect and binding energy
- Nuclear stability and nuclear equations
- Binding energy graph
- Types of decay
- Writing nuclear equations for alpha, beta, and gamma decay
- When does each type of decay occur?
- Nuclear binding energy and binding energy per nucleon
- Identifying the type of decay
- Predicting products and reactants in nuclear reactions
- Radioactive decay types article
Unstable nuclei can undergo alpha, beta or gamma decay. In this video, we explore when alpha and beta decay occur. Created by Vibhor Pandey.