Class 12 Physics (India)
- Nuclear size and density
- Mass defect and binding energy
- Nuclear stability and nuclear equations
- Binding energy graph
- Types of decay
- Writing nuclear equations for alpha, beta, and gamma decay
- When does each type of decay occur?
- Nuclear binding energy and binding energy per nucleon
- Identifying the type of decay
- Predicting products and reactants in nuclear reactions
- Radioactive decay types article
Let's derive an expression for the nuclear radius and calculate a numerical value for the density of a nucleus! Created by Vibhor Pandey.
Want to join the conversation?
- what is 'Ro' in the equation of Radius of nucleus represent?(1 vote)
- Um, it's important not to confuse it with radius of some kind Its basically a constant, which has been derived experimentally, whose value is 1.2*10^-15(1 vote)