Class 11 Physics (India) - Hindi
- Introduction to work and energy (Hindi)
- Work and energy part 2 (Hindi)
- Work example problems (Hindi)
- Calculating work done by a force
- Work as area under curve (Hindi)
- Calculating work from force vs. position graphs
- Introduction to work review
- The dot product (Hindi)
Ram goes through some example problems on the concept of work. Created by Ram Prakash.
Want to join the conversation?
- While calculating Work done by the friction, don't we put force in negative direction?
Shouldn't it be W_Fr = (-30)(10)cos180° instead of
W_Fr = (30)(10)cos180°?(2 votes)