Class 11 Physics (India) - Hindi
- Introduction to work and energy (Hindi)
- Work and energy part 2 (Hindi)
- Work example problems (Hindi)
- Calculating work done by a force
- Work as area under curve (Hindi)
- Calculating work from force vs. position graphs
- Introduction to work review
- The dot product (Hindi)
In this video Ram shows how the area under a Force vs. position graph equals the work done by the force and solves some sample problems. Created by Ram Prakash.
Want to join the conversation?
- How would I know that how many rectangles I have to create inside a triangle? (duration =6:52)
because I can put so many rectangles in the triangle.
please explain(1 vote)
- The main idea of making those rectangles much smaller and smaller is to approximate those rectangles to the area under the given curve(here a triangle).(1 vote)