Class 11 Physics (India) - Hindi
- Volume flow rate and equation of continuity (Hindi)
- What is volume flow rate?
- Bernoulli's equation (Hindi)
- Bernoulli's example problem 1 (Hindi)
- Bernoulli's example problem 2 (Hindi)
- What is Bernoulli's equation?
- Venturi effect and Pitot tubes (Hindi)
Ram introduces the notion of moving fluids and laminar flow. Then he uses the incompressibility of a liquid to show that the volume flow rate (flux) must remain constant. Ram then derives the equation of continuity in terms of the area and speed. Created by Ram Prakash.