Class 12 Chemistry (India)
- Trends in the standard electrode potentials
- Standard electrode potentials and chemical reactivity
- Colour of transition metal ions
- Magnetic properties of transition metals
- Properties of transition metals
- Some important compounds of transition elements
Description In this video, we will explore the trends in the M2+/M and M3+/M2+ standard electrode potentials of transition elements. Timestamps 1:03 - Trends in the M2+/M standard electrode potentials. 3:15 - Exception in the M2+/M standard electrode potentials. 4:45 - Trends in the M3+/M2+ standard electrode potentials. 6:20 - Chemical reactivity and standard electrode potentials. Check out more videos and exercises on “The d-block elements” - https://www.khanacademy.org/science/class-12-chemistry-india/x6a5fb67b43bb54b9:the-d-block-elements?lang=en To get you fully ready for your exam and help you fall in love with “chemistry”, find the complete bank of exercises and videos for “class 12 and chemistry” here - https://www.khanacademy.org/science/class-12-chemistry-india?lang=en . Created by Revathi Ramachandran.