How to use the Progress tab
Progress by Skill
- This lets you filter by class (i.e. 5th period), mission (i.e. 7th grade), and skill (i.e.Interpreting negative numbers).
- The chart organizes your students by which mastery level they are in for that skill. This can help you determine which students may need extra tutoring on a particular skill, and it can also provide ideas about how to set up peer tutor pairings or small group instruction groups.
- This link allows you to see an example exercise for the skill selected.
- If you would like to assign this skill to your students, click this link. Learn more about assignments by reading our assignments resource pages.
- Use these two buttons to download the skill progress report as an Excel file or bookmark the filters you selected.
Progress by Student
- The dropdown menu in the top left of the report lets you filter by mission—i.e., seventh grade.
- The histogram at the top of the report shows the percentage of the mission completed by students in your class.
- Icons at the top of the student list allow you to sort students by amount of skills they're struggling with, amount of skills they have mastered, estimated amount of time spent on Khan Academy, or number of energy points within the time period specified.
- The Skill tab shows you the amount of skills your student has practiced, mastered, and everything in between. It also lists which skills your student has been working on within the time period filtered.
- You can download the progress report to an excel sheet using this link.