Introduction to using Khan Academy in the classroom
- Lesson-aligned practice: Assign Khan Academy problem sets (exercises) during class for practice on the topic, or standard, of the day.
- Topic review: Assign several resources for students to complete and review at the end of a unit or fill learning gaps from past material.
- Homework: Assign videos, articles, and/or problem sets for students to complete outside of class.
- Self-paced practice: Allow students to follow an individualized path through a full math mission, Official SAT Practice, or MAP Recommended Practice
- What instructional need does each model target? Which instructional need is the top priority in my classroom?
- What level of device availability does each model require? How much access to technology do students have in my classroom and at home?