Teacher quick-start checklist
- Step 1: Create your account. Go to www.khanacademy.org. Select Teachers, start here and follow the prompts to create your account.
- Step 2: Create a class. Go to your Coach dashboard, accessible through the username dropdown menu at the top-right of the screen. Click the Add new class button.
- Step 3: Add your students.
- Have students add themselves by class code. Each class has a six-digit class code. Students can enter the class code at www.khanacademy.org/coaches to join your class.
- Link to your Google Classroom account and import the class. You will need your username and password for Google. Go [here](link to Sync your Google Classroom location unknown). to see more information on Google Classroom.
- Invite students via email. You will need a list of student emails and parent emails as well for students under 13.
- Add students without email accounts. You’ll create Khan Academy accounts for them.
- Step 4: Navigate the site with confidence.