Khan Academy and Google Classroom
Import a class from Google Classroom
- During the add students portion of creating a new Khan Academy class, you’ll have the opportunity to choose Import Class from Google Classroom.
- Once you’ve selected this option, click Next.
- Once you’ve given Khan Academy access to your Google Classroom, choose the class that you want to import to Khan Academy.
- All of the students imported from your Google Classroom will then receive email invitations to join Khan Academy and become students in your Khan Academy class. If a student already has a Khan Academy account registered to the email address used in the Google Classroom, they will be invited to join your class with their existing account.
- After, follow the prompts to finish setting up your class.
Syncing your Khan Academy and Google Classroom rosters
- If you have added students in your Google Classroom and want to add them to your Khan Academy class as well, head to your homepage and select the class you need to update.
- Click on Roster.
- Now select Add students. A new page will open.
- Choose the Import from Google Classroom option and then click Connect a Google Classroom account.
- A drop down menu will appear. Choose the class you wish to sync and then click the Sync with Google button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also sync your class from the Settings tab on your Class page, accessible via your Coach Dashboard.