How to view and use assignment reports
Video completion report
Article completion report
Exercise performance report
- Date & time completed: This helps you identify if each student completed the assignment prior to the due date.
- Attempts: When students finish a problem set, they can retry to improve their score. This number will tell you how many times they completed the problem set. Students will receive a new set of randomized problems unless they have attempted every problem in the item bank.
- Best score: This will show the best score and percentage for each student. So, a student might get 25% on their first attempt and 75% on their second attempt. In that situation, you would see a 75%. This system helps reward students for persistence and learning from mistakes.
- View report: This link will show you how a student performed on each problem that they attempted. It may be especially useful during one-on-one tutoring.
- Less than 70% correct: This is below our threshold of Practiced. If this is the highest performance a student achieves on an exercise, then the star next to that exercise will stay grey.
- Between 70 and 100% correct: This meets our standard of Practiced. With this score, the star will turn green, but the outer ring around the star will stay grey.
- 100% correct: When a student gets 100% on a problem set, both the star and the outer ring will turn green.