Exercise 3: Extreme & angles
- What kind of extreme shots or angles are used?
- How do these shots help the story?
- What emotional effect do they have?
- When looking at framing of these shots, can you identify where aspects of Visual Language (line, shape, space, movement, tone and color) are used to create emphasis and lead the viewer’s eye?
- Identify at least one minor beat where you think an extreme shot or angle might work well.
- Why did you choose this shot from a story perspective?
- How do you think the shot will help emphasis the emotional impact of that moment?