American Museum of Natural History
- What is a Star?
- Lives of Stars
- Our Star: the Sun
- Space Weather: Storms From the Sun
- Interferometry: Sizing Up the Stars
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Finding Krypton
- Stars Glossary
- Quiz: Stars
- Exploration Questions: Stars
- Answers to Exploration Questions: Stars
1. What causes a star to form? What causes it to die?
2. Hayden Planetarium Director Neil deGrasse Tyson advised DC Comics on an episode in which Superman uses a powerful telescope to watch the destruction of his home planet Krypton. Is it really possible to look back in time by looking through a telescope? Why or why not? Why did Dr. Tyson suggest a star 27 light-years away?
Want to join the conversation?
- were is planet krypton when he made this lesson hayden plantarium director neil degrasse tyson advised dc comics on an episode in which superman uses a powerful telescope to watch the destruction of his home planet krypton(2 votes)