1. Comparing improper fractions and mixed numbers
Worked examples comparing improper fractions and mixed numbers
2. Mixed numbers and improper fractions
Converting mixed numbers to improper fractions and improper fractions to mixed numbers
7. Rewrite mixed numbers and improper fractions
Practice writing a fraction as a mixed number and vice versa.
8. Mixed number or improper fraction on a number line
Fraction or mixed number...either way you should end up on the same spot on the number line. Give it a try with us.
9. Unit fractions on the number line
Use unit fractions to think about the location of other fractions on the number line.
10. Compare fractions and mixed numbers
Practice comparing fractions and mixed numbers that have unlike denominators.
11. Decimals & fractions on the number line
We're mixing it up by placing both fractions and decimals on the same number line. Great practice because you need to move effortlessly between the two.
12. Rational numbers on the number line
Practice placing positive and negative fractions and decimals on the number line.