1. Intro to vertical angles
By using our knowledge of supplementary, adjacent, and vertical angles, we can solve problems involving the intersection of two lines. Including this one!
3. Equation practice with vertical angles
Given algebraic expressions that represent a pair of two vertical angles, Sal forms and solves an equation.
4. Equation practice with vertical angles
Given algebraic expressions that represent a pair of two vertical angles, form and solve an equation.
6. Angles, parallel lines, & transversals
Sal draws two parallel lines and a transversal, then introduces some new vocabulary.
7. Parallel & perpendicular lines
Sal identifies parallel and perpendicular lines in geometric figures.
8. Missing angles with a transversal
Sal draws two parallel lines and a transversal, then finds some missing angle measurements.
9. Parallel lines & corresponding angles proof
Proof by contradiction that corresponding angle equivalence implies parallel lines
11. Measures of angles formed by a transversal
Sal solves an equation to find missing angles given two parallel lines and a transversal.
14. Proving angles are congruent
Sal proves that two angles are congruent in a really interesting triangle like figure.
16. Line & angle proofs
Explore different ways of proving some theorems about lines and angles. Some transformations are used.