Sal decides if objects are above, below, beside, in front of, or behind other objects.
Want to join the conversation?
- it dose not explane what to do(1 vote)
- i want to say hi and frist(1 vote)
- Oops. In the last example, the red triangle is below the green rectangle, not the green triangle!(1 vote)
- do you have pazza(1 vote)
- Boring this is BORING(0 votes)
- [Instructor] In which picture is the cow beside the little chicken here, the little chick? Choose one answer. So which one do you think it is? Well, over here, they aren't beside each other. Over here, they are. So I would pick choice B. Let's do another example. Which elephant is behind the bricks? Think about it. Which one is behind the bricks, A or B? Well, in choice A, the elephant is in front of the bricks. It's in choice B that the elephant it looks like it's hiding behind the bricks just sneaking around. Alright, I'm gonna go with choice B. Let's do one more example. Which shape is below this green rectangle over here? So if I look over here, this is our green rectangle and which one is below it? Well, we see this red triangle. So this is below the green triangle and we are done.