Counting in pictures
Sal counts the number of objects in pictures.
Want to join the conversation?
- Wait how is there 28 pairs of eyes?(3 votes)
- 28 PAIRS of eyes means there are 28 people, each with 2 eyes (2 eyes = 1 pair of eyes and there is 1 pair of eyes per person)
If there are 28 EYES in general, then that means there are 14 people with 2 eyes each, which would be 14 pairs of eyes.(7 votes)
- all you have to do is count the picture right?(0 votes)
- Yes. That and remembering where you started, not to miss out any objects and not to double count.(2 votes)
- [Voiceover] How many people do you see in this picture? Let's see, I see one, two, three, four, five, six people in this picture. So, I'm gonna choose six. This is fun, lemme keep going. How many wheels do I see in the picture? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Wanna scroll down and make sure I don't miss these over here, nine, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 wheels. There are 16 wheels. These four cars have 16 wheels. So, 16 wheels, let's keep going. How many people are in the boat? I see one, two, and three. There's the guy rowing it, there's I guess the mother, and then there's the baby. There's three people in this boat. Three people in the boat. This is too much fun, how many faces do I see? One, two, three, four five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10 faces. Keep going. How many bottles do I see? One, two, three, four bottles. And we're done.