Sal counts the number of objects in pictures.
Want to join the conversation?
- Wait how is there 28 pairs of eyes?(2 votes)
- 28 PAIRS of eyes means there are 28 people, each with 2 eyes (2 eyes = 1 pair of eyes and there is 1 pair of eyes per person)
If there are 28 EYES in general, then that means there are 14 people with 2 eyes each, which would be 14 pairs of eyes.(7 votes)
- help please counting is hard. does it go like this 29474777473829? also should you know how to count in 8th grade if so i am in trouble(2 votes)
- My little brother is wondering if there are any classes that are for prek ?(3 votes)
- Does 10 cars have 40 wheels?(2 votes)
- Yes, you're right. If one car has 4 wheels, then 10 cars with 4 wheels each would have 40 wheels if you counted them all.(4 votes)
- So On the picture do you count the people until you will put a number on it?(3 votes)
- you can number the picture from 1 and start the count from 1 and do not repeat the picture in counting.(1 vote)
- how to count in picture given(2 votes)
- To count objects in a picture given, identify the type object the question is asking you to find, and from there, look those objects in the given picture. An example could be: How many people are in the picture? To find out how many people there are in the picture, identify which objects are people in the picture and add up the total amount of people.(3 votes)
- how do i count pictures(2 votes)
- Just count by starting with 1 and going to 2,3,4,5... Whatever the question is asking you is what you count when looking at a picture. For example if they are asking you to count eyes, only count the eyes and nothing else. Starting counting by 1 and move on until you have no more of what you are counting (eyes).(2 votes)
- [Voiceover] How many people do you see in this picture? Let's see, I see one, two, three, four, five, six people in this picture. So, I'm gonna choose six. This is fun, lemme keep going. How many wheels do I see in the picture? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Wanna scroll down and make sure I don't miss these over here, nine, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 wheels. There are 16 wheels. These four cars have 16 wheels. So, 16 wheels, let's keep going. How many people are in the boat? I see one, two, and three. There's the guy rowing it, there's I guess the mother, and then there's the baby. There's three people in this boat. Three people in the boat. This is too much fun, how many faces do I see? One, two, three, four five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10 faces. Keep going. How many bottles do I see? One, two, three, four bottles. And we're done.