Counting by category
Sal categorizes objects then count the number of things in each category.
Want to join the conversation?
- What are ways to speed count?(6 votes)
- You can count by 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s, even 50s! Those are ways to speed count.(6 votes)
- thanks for helping me on my math reding and my shapes(6 votes)
- hi im from the year 2020(3 votes)
- how's the pandemic?(1 vote)
- wut 100+100000=(2 votes)
- It equals 100100. If you used the algorithm and used the correct line up with these two numbers then it would make it fairly easier.(4 votes)
- The thing is that it is not to coolest it's boring okay Alana(2 votes)
- what do you mean it is not cool what are you talking about(3 votes)
- I love this thank you people(2 votes)
- I'm so glad you love this, but please make sure next time to put these in the tips and thanks.
Cheers!- Koharu(2 votes)
- 5 years ago that's crazy
It's November 4th 2022(2 votes)
- What is the Poincare Conjecture? I seen that term before and it seems pretty complicated.(2 votes)
- Hi i'm from the year 2022 .(2 votes)
- [Voiceover] We count the most stars, numbers or letters? So let's see this. Let's count each of these. So, if we look at the number of stars. So we have one, two, three stars. How many numbers do we have? We have one, two numbers, two numbers How many letters do we have? We have one, two letters. So what do we have the most of? We have the most stars. Three stars, only two numbers and two letters. We have the most number of stars.