Review writing decimals in written form, and try some practice problems.
Written form is a way to write numbers using only words.
Let's write in written form.
First, we will read the number to the left of the decimal.
Then, we read the decimal as "".
Finally, we read the numbers to the right of the decimal and state the place value of the digit farthest to the right.
in written form is three and four hundred five thousandths.
Want to learn more about written form? Check out this video.
Write the following number in decimal notation.
Nine and three hundred twenty-one thousandths
Want to try more problems like this? Check out this exercise.
Want to join the conversation?
- i think khan is fun and interesting and yes.. i do agree they should add some animations. but do you really think they should add that like common sense guys do we really need that is that even necessary?? like guys khan academy is for learning not for games. i am not trying to be rude guys so i hope you all understand so have a good rest of your night or day(56 votes)
- darae.perry482, They put the games for education/Educated games for example build a snowman helps you code if you didn't realize so there you have it.(4 votes)
- how do i do decimals nation(15 votes)
- you should put more hints(14 votes)
We right in one way that is the same awnser and it's wrong thats bogis |:p
Sorry about the spelling(17 votes)
- What is 100.222 plus 55.53 equals what(12 votes)
- khan i want yall to make bosses like when we finsh a test we can fight the boss or somthing like that! thx!(13 votes)
- I liked this it felt easy I just don't get fractions they just seem so hard what do you guys think(9 votes)
- As an Englishman i have never heard someone say "four hundred five thousandths" and that just sounds very strange to my ears. Here you would say "four hundred and five thousandths". I'm not sure if this is a dialect difference in America or whether this is an actual mistake on the site?(12 votes)
- what is 1.359768 x 8.54735465(7 votes)