Arithmetic (all content)
- Expanded form of numbers
- Write numbers in number and expanded form
- Number and word form of a number
- Write numbers in number and word form
- Word form and expanded form
- Write numbers in word and expanded form
- Write numbers in different forms
- Writing a number in expanded form
- Write whole numbers in expanded form
- Writing a number in standard form
- Write numbers in written form
- Whole numbers in expanded form review
- Whole numbers in written form review
Review writing whole numbers in expanded form, and try some practice problems.
Expanded form is a way to write a number by adding the value of its digits.
We can use a place value chart to think of the value of a number's digits.
Let's write in expanded form.
in expanded form is .
Want to learn more about expanded form? Check out this video.
What is in standard form?
Want to try more problems like this? Check out this exercise.
Want to join the conversation?
- what if you know how to do that kind of problem solving, and want to skip the video, but it's an assignment, can you make a button so it makes your assignment done?(102 votes)
- yea i want two chances because you get it wrong you could get the right answer without getting a gray(59 votes)
- it would not not go to the next question?(29 votes)
- does evryone like math as much as i do?(33 votes)
- this is not right that we have to do this(21 votes)
- how come i am bad at math but my teacher thinks i"m good at it for some reason(8 votes)
- Why did I take this tho(15 votes)
- Hi I love this math website(12 votes)
- This is easy. Does any of you like this?(6 votes)