Measure and find difference between lengths.
Comparing lengths by measuring
We can compare lengths by measuring each length and comparing their measures.
Want to join the conversation?
- can you compare a different way??(32 votes)
- Is there anyway we could get a lesson like this but with a protractor?(2 votes)
- You could, I guess, but I don't recommend it. If you were to use a protractor instead of a ruler, you would need to measure the angles and then use one of three trigonometric ratios (well, six if you count the reciprocal trig ratios) to find the lengths of the sides. I'm gonna assume you're not in grade 10, so I don't recommend this method. I've tried it, and I much prefer a ruler, thank you very much.(8 votes)
- how long is side a and side b and side c is a b or c longer or shorter(1 vote)
- Side A is 6 cm.
Side B is 8 cm.
Side C is 10 cm.
(You can adjust the ruler to measure the sides)(3 votes)
- This is math for a kindergarten student? Really?(3 votes)
- how are you going to measure the first qustion(3 votes)