Khan Academy is committed to these privacy principles:
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We established ourselves as a not-for-profit organization so that our mission of education and your trust will not be in conflict with a for-profit motive.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information seriously.
- We take extra precautions for our younger students under the age of 13, including restricting child accounts to automatically block features that would allow a child to post or disclose personal information.
- We do not advertise on Khan Academy. We use your information to provide you with a better learning experience, not to sell you products.