Big History Project
- ACTIVITY: DQ Notebook 4.1
- WATCH: What Was The Young Earth Like?
- WATCH: Earth and the Early Atmosphere
- ACTIVITY: Infographic — Chemical Abundances: Earth’s Crust
- ACTIVITY: Infographic — Chemical Abundances: The Sun
- ACTIVITY: Infographic — Chemical Abundances: The Universe
- ACTIVITY: This Threshold Today
- ACTIVITY: Evaluating Writing
- Quiz: What Was Young Earth Like?
ACTIVITY: DQ Notebook 4.1
This activity, which you’ll see throughout the course, presents the driving question for the unit. The driving question exists to help you really focus on the big idea of the unit, and to help connect all the knowledge you are acquiring. You’ll revisit the driving question twice in every unit.
Download the Driving Question Notebook Worksheet for Unit 4. Respond to the unit driving question: How and why do theories become generally accepted? in the first column of your worksheet. You’ll have to use prior knowledge and use logic to answer it the first time since this is the start of the unit. By the end of the unit when you answer the driving question again, you’ll have a lot more to contribute.
Want to join the conversation?
- I do not understand(4 votes)
- try rhgrytgutggug(1 vote)
- I don't understand(1 vote)