Big History Project
- WATCH: A Big History of Everything - H2
- READ: Complexity and the Future
- WATCH: Bill Gates — Visions of the Future
- WATCH: The Deep Future
- READ: Satyendra Nath Bose - Graphic Biography
- READ: Biography of Sylvester James Gates, Jr.
- ACTIVITY: DQ Notebook 10.2
- ACTIVITY: The Future of Our Planet
- ACTIVITY: Threshold Card — Threshold 9 The Future
- Quiz: Looking Forward
ACTIVITY: DQ Notebook 10.2
This activity will help you stay focused on the driving question for the unit, and allow you to see how your thinking has grown and changed based on new evidence and a new understanding of claim testing.
Driving Question: What’s the next threshold?
Take out the DQ Notebook Worksheet – Unit 10 that you started in Lesson 10.0 and answer the question again in the second column. In your answer cite one or two pieces of new information that you learned in the unit so far that helps support your answer to the question. You should cite this evidence and explain why it’s important and how it connects to your answer.
In the third column of the worksheet, explain how your thinking has changed from the first time you responded to the driving question.