Big History Project
- Activity: DQ Notebook
- Jacqueline Howard: History of Money | Big History Project
- Gallery: Money
- Systems of Exchange and Trade
- Benjamin Banneker: Science in Adversity
- The First Silk Roads
- Lost on the Silk Road
- A Curious Case: African Agrarianism
- Activity: Personal Supply Chain
- Quiz: Commerce & Collective Learning
This activity will help you stay focused on the driving question for the unit, and allow you to see how your thinking has grown and changed based on new evidence and a new understanding of claim testing.
Driving Question: What are the positive and negative impacts of interconnection?
Take out the DQ Notebook Worksheet – Unit 8 that you started in Lesson 8.0 and answer the question again in the second column. In your answer cite one or two pieces of new information that you learned in the unit so far that helps support your answer to the question. You should cite this evidence and explain why it’s important and how it connects to your answer.
In the third column of the worksheet, explain how your thinking has changed from the first time you responded to the driving question.