Big History Project
- ACTIVITY: DQ Notebook 6.3
- WATCH: How Did The First Humans Live?
- READ: Foraging
- WATCH: From Foraging to Food Shopping
- ACTIVITY: Hunter Gatherer Menu
- WATCH: Why Human Ancestry Matters
- ACTIVITY: Human Migration Patterns
- READ: Ales Hrdlicka - Graphic Biography
- READ: George McJunkin - Graphic Biography
- READ: Gallery — How Did the First Humans Live?
- Quiz: How Did the First Humans Live?
ACTIVITY: DQ Notebook 6.3
This activity will help you stay focused on the driving question for the unit, and allow you to see how your thinking has grown and changed based on new evidence and a new understanding of claim testing.
Driving Question: What makes humans different from other species?
Take out the DQ Notebook Worksheet – Unit 6 that you started in Lesson 6.0 and answer the question again in the second column. In your answer cite one or two pieces of new information that you learned in the unit so far that helps support your answer to the question. You should cite this evidence and explain why it’s important and how it connects to your answer.
In the third column of the worksheet, explain how your thinking has changed from the first time you responded to the driving question.