Big History Project
- WATCH: Unit 2 Overview - The Big Bang
- ACTIVITY: Unit 2 Vocab Tracking
- WATCH: A Big History of Everything
- READ: Complexity and Thresholds
- WATCH: Threshold 1 —The Big Bang
- ACTIVITY: This Threshold Today
- WATCH: Questions About the Big Bang
- ACTIVITY: Threshold Card — Threshold 1 The Big Bang
- Quiz: The Big Bang
This repeated activity should help you become familiar with a process for understanding unfamiliar words anytime you encounter them in the course. Recording the words and looking up the definitions will help develop and increase your vocabulary both for this course and for standardized testing.
Take out your Vocab Tracker and be sure to record new and unfamiliar words on it. Remember you can use this tracker for both BHP-specific vocabulary as well as for any words you come across in the course that you have trouble understanding.
Want to join the conversation?
- IM so confused...how do we know any of this actually happened? What about God? Where does he fit in this?(5 votes)
- We can't know for sure that this is true as it is only a theory, but the Big Bang was formulated after a lot of research and is the modern science claim of how the universe came to be. God is not in the picture as the Big Bang theory only relies on scientific evidence to make its claim.(3 votes)
- how do we know any of this is actually going to happen?(1 vote)
- what does ancestor mean(1 vote)