AP Art history
Introduction to cultures and religions for the study of AP Art History
Global prehistory: 30,000-500 B.C.E.
Ancient Mediterranean: 3500 B.C.E.-300 C.E.
Early Europe and Colonial Americas: 200-1750 C.E.
Later Europe and Americas: 1750-1980 C.E.
Africa: 1100-1980 C.E.
West and central Asia: 500 B.C.E.-1980 C.E.
South, East, and Southeast Asia: 300 B.C.E. - 1980 C.E.
Global contemporary: 1980-present
Give a great answer
Be a guide
We're teaching each other – so don't just answer "Yes" or "No", share your answer the way your favorite teacher would.
Vote, don't echo
If someone has already answered the question well, don't repeat their answer – vote it up instead.
Flag inappropriate posts
Here are posts to avoid making. If you do encounter them, flag them for attention from our Guardians.
- disrespectful or offensive
- an advertisement
- low quality
- not about the video topic
- contentious posts about politics, religion/atheism, or personal issues
- soliciting votes or seeking badges
- a homework question
- a duplicate answer
- repeatedly making the same post
- a tip or thanks in Questions
- an answer that should be its own question
about the site
- a question about Khan Academy
- a post about badges
- a technical problem with the site
- a request for features
Visit a video or article to ask a question.