Hear what others say
See what others have done
- Hawai'i Community College's Math Refresher
HCC held a boot camp to help students reinforce their math skills and prepare for the Compass math placement test.
- Nashua Community College's Math Boot Camp
With support from the New England Board of Higher Education, NCC held a boot camp with a focus on Accuplacer.
- Manchester Community College’s “Math Blast” Program
Math Blast is a free, hybrid online/in-person program in which students learn at their own pace with an assigned 1-1 coach.
- Community College of Vermont: Basic Algebra courseTim O'Connor, a math professor at Community College of Vermont, discusses his blended-learning approach to teaching his Basic Algebra course.
- Dartmouth College: Freshman calculus course
Dartmouth using Khan Academy to supplement a freshman calculus course consisting of 350 students. In this case study, KA exercises were used as the primary homework, and the focus was on mastery of the concepts.