Pixar in a Box
- Introduction to storytelling
- Your unique perspective
- Activity 1: Expressing memories
- Your favorite stories
- Activity 2: Your three favorite films
- What if...
- Activity 3: What if...
- World & character
- Activity 4: Characters & worlds
- Advice from storytellers
- Glossary: Storytelling
An illustration of a man thinking, with his hand on his chin and a question mark above his head.
Part A: Return to your 3 favorite films and try reframing each of them in terms of a "what if" statement. Share these with someone (written or verbally) and see if they can guess what movie it is from!
Part B: Now it's your turn. Come up with 3-5 of your own “what if” ideas.
You can submit your ideas in the Tips & Thanks section below, or write them down in your story journal.
Want to join the conversation?
- Descendants,Descendants 2 & Descendants 3 "What If..." Ideas:
1.)What If All The Disney Royals And Villains Had Children?
2.)What If The Child Of A Disney Villain Fought Another Disney Villain's Child Who Turned Good?
3.)What If The Child Of A Disney Princess Turned Evil Because Of Jealousy?
My "What If..." Ideas:
1.)What If A Girl Whose Been Though Hard Times Was Able To Transport To Her Own Fantasy World?
2.)What If There Was A World Wide War Between Pure Humans And Non-Humans?
3.)What If Certain People Had Dark And Light Sides That Only Activate Though Emotions?(82 votes)
- What if a dog that thought he was superhero. realized he was just normal?
What if an innocent man that could heal, was put into jail
What if a woman had to care for 2 baby werewolves?(34 votes)
- What if Luke had joined me?
What if Yoda was taller?
What if the Battle of Naboo had never taken place?
What if Tatooine was obliterated? Now, that's a thought...(28 votes)
- if Luke had joined Vader, they would've been like really happy coz they're w/each other, but the whole universe would also belong to the imperial army, so pros and cons about Luke joining Vader- :/(11 votes)
- Another one- What if Percy Jackson met Harry Potter?(19 votes)
- what if
1.A murderer wakes up as a detective who has to solve his own murder? He would use the things he knows/knew about how to kill someone and clean up the scene to find out who killed him.
2.A powerful explosion fused the earth and all its plants together then brought the fusion to life.
3.A man pretended to be crazy for his whole life to escape the family business.(19 votes)
- What if a boy was always having to go to different schools and he finds out it is because Monsters after him because he is a half-human son of the Greek God of Water Posiedon (BTW This is a book and movie(14 votes)
- sooo that would work, just ask what ifs about thigs that you had questions about. also the book is way more interesting.(11 votes)
- What if...:
-A restaurant had animal robots that came to life?
-What if there was a world underneath us with monsters?
-You had to unveil dark secrets that your neighbor is hiding?
BTW, these are all video games.(14 votes)
- My what ifs:
What if we lived in a world where relationships weren’t a thing?
What if we disregarded or the all the moral standards we have ?
What if you could make anybody you want love you?
What if my parents weren’t my parents? Who would I be? Would I exist? What would I be like?
What if … I knew everything about my future?
What if we all have a secret name and until we discover it will never know who we really are?(2 votes)
- What if......
1. There were no governments?
2. There was no Khan Academy?
3. There were no borders between countries?
4. Sonic was made to be a giraffe?(8 votes)
- What if your best friend caused the death of one of your beloved?
What if you embraced the darker side of your personality?
What if you lost someone who you cared about and influenced you the most in a tragic way?(5 votes)