Pixar in a Box
- Start here!
- Introduction to geometric transformations
- 1. Coordinate plane
- Graph points
- 2. Translation
- Laying out a scene using translation
- 3. Scaling
- Scaling items in a scene
- 4. Commutativity
- Commutative and non-commutative transformations
- 5. Rotation
- Finish your scene!
- 6. Composite transformations
- Composite transformations
- Getting to know Fran Kalal
The director has given you a scene to lay out:
Arranging items with translation
Add items to the scene below to match the storyboard. For this task, you can only use translation to move them to the correct position. Ignore items that require scaling or rotation. Once you are happy with the scene, submit it for the director's approval.
Want to join the conversation?
- Why is half the interaction missing?(6 votes)
- Who is this director guy(4 votes)
- this is crrazy? anyone agree??(3 votes)
- why cant we use the characters that are in scale for our scene? If it is OUR scene then why are some characters unusable even if there in scale? Why do the lamp, dresser, and nightshade need to be perfectly placed?(2 votes)
- Why can't I access the coordinate tabs on the right? They're just chopped out, like a poorly photoshopped image.(1 vote)
- I cant move it, half of the interaction is missing. I cant translate the coordinates on the grid. does anyone know how to fix this?(1 vote)