Pixar in a Box
- Start here!
- Introduction to geometric transformations
- 1. Coordinate plane
- Graph points
- 2. Translation
- Laying out a scene using translation
- 3. Scaling
- Scaling items in a scene
- 4. Commutativity
- Commutative and non-commutative transformations
- 5. Rotation
- Finish your scene!
- 6. Composite transformations
- Composite transformations
- Getting to know Fran Kalal
The director has given you a scene to lay out:
Arranging items with translation
Add items to the scene below to match the storyboard. For this task, you can only use translation to move them to the correct position. Ignore items that require scaling or rotation. Once you are happy with the scene, submit it for the director's approval.
Want to join the conversation?
- Why is half the interaction missing?(5 votes)
- Who is this director guy(3 votes)
- Why can't I access the coordinate tabs on the right? They're just chopped out, like a poorly photoshopped image.(2 votes)
- I cant move it, half of the interaction is missing. I cant translate the coordinates on the grid. does anyone know how to fix this?(2 votes)
- how come when I try to translate the bouncy ball, the page is cut and I can't translate anything!?(2 votes)