Hour of Code
- Welcome to the web!
- HTML basics
- Quick tip: HTML tags
- Challenge: Write a Poem
- HTML: Text emphasis
- Challenge: You can learn text tags
- HTML: Lists
- Challenge: Wishlist
- HTML: Images
- Challenge: A picture-perfect trip
- CSS Basics
- Project: Holiday card
- Go beyond the hour
Welcome to the web!
Want to join the conversation?
- how can you make a website and post it on the internet(137 votes)
- create Your Own Website With The help of html and Css and Search For Some Webhosting websites and go Throgh the Procedure to Host Your Website...:-)(85 votes)
- Hey!I got another question:If i started making a web page in HTML,can I continue working on it in CSS?Or will I have to start it all over again?Thank you!(52 votes)
- You can continue it with CSS, thats how you style your webpage. Type this <title>CSS Basics</title>
under this <meta charset="utf-8">(15 votes)
- Im in 8th grade, and im in webdesign...and i just did the write a poem challenge...and my web design teacher told me to write the code like this
(Just for the body)
Could this also be correct?(46 votes)
- Yes. It seems to be the correct answer.(33 votes)
- What is the difference between a server and a client?(28 votes)
- A server is a host while a client visits the webpage that is serving. I hope that answers your questions =)(8 votes)
- hi all, I'm working about network system, I'm 31 years old, is it too late to learning about computer science ?(18 votes)
- No! It's never too late to learn computer science. Sure, it is a complicated subject and, like everyone, some topics may take time to understand, but given time you can definitely learn it.(41 votes)
- if you make a website how can u get .com for free?(19 votes)
- If you want to make a free website you should use Weebly.com . A great place to make websites for free. You could create a website by dragging tool boxes. Very Easy!(27 votes)
- Do HTML, CSS, and Java all work together to create a website? So would you have to know all 3 to create a website?(16 votes)
- but how do you make web of your own(14 votes)
- You could buy a domain, This will cost you annually but the price can vary depending on which domain you choose to buy.(6 votes)
- Is HTML is things like fridges?(7 votes)
- HTML is found in the web, on things like Google. So HTML is generally for websites.
Fridges are programmed using other programming languages like (but not limited to) C++, Python, maybe Java.
HTML could be found in fridges if you have a web-enabled fridge.(16 votes)
- What client/browser are you using? I'm using Google Chrome on a laptop.(12 votes)