Connect: The path forward
Activity 8: The path forward
Welcome to the final LearnStorm growth mindset activity!
At the end of this lesson you will be able to:
- Summarize learnings from the Learnstorm growth mindset activities
- Identify ways you can become an influencer in your classroom and community
Neurons high fiving
We've discovered so much about our brains and how we learn during these activities. We want you to remember what you learned and help your classmates remember it too.
Let's summarize our learnings.
I want to continue growing my brain and learning!
- What are some things I can say to myself?
- What are some actions I can do?
- What are some things I can do to help others in my classroom?
You have completed part 1 of 2 for this activity: Connect!
Want to join the conversation?
- I learned to always try my best, to never give up, and the most important, to always learn from my mistakes. These three stood out because they make sense to me and are really compared to my real life.(11 votes)
- the top 3 things I've learned in the Growth Mindset activities is that for one, it's ok to make mistakes. 2. it's also important to figure out why those mistakes were made and fix it. And 3, No matter what happens, we can't let ourselves down and we need to keep moving on and encourage ourslef to keep going, telling ourself that we will make it.(8 votes)
- I’ve learned that you need to face your problems and learn from them. You are better prepared in the world if you learn from your mistakes.(7 votes)
- Also I'm thankful and appreciate and with all the respect for all the the teachers at project learn and all resources like khan academy,newsla,quizelet, etc.(6 votes)
- To never give up and keep trying and stay positive. And learn from your mistakes and do better.(6 votes)
- The top three things I learned with the growth mindset activities are to have a SMART goal because it clarifies your goal and the time frame to make it more obtainable. To use your mistakes as building blocks and not give up. And to ask for help when you don’t understand something study and dedicate time time to it in order to pass.(6 votes)
- Reflect, keep going. Keep asking valuable questions and even if you think it's a stupid one. That question might the be one making you understand better. Make a change in your classroom(6 votes)
- The top three things I learned from the growth mindsets was to always find new strategies to learning, not to over stress myself, and to enjoy learning.(6 votes)
- The top three things I’ve learned from growth mindset are, we can alway better ourselves, there isn’t a limit when it comes to learning, and we need to keep pushing ourselves in order to do better. These are very important to me because it helps me remember that we can only better ourselves and be the best version of ourselves we can be.(4 votes)
- Reflect, keep trying anything can be done and help others that are in need so we can all grow(4 votes)