Take a moment to reflect.
What is one mistake you’ve made recently even though you tried your best?
A mistake I made recently even though I tried my best was __.
How did you react to the mistake?
After I made the mistake, I __.
Did your reaction to making the mistake help or stop you from trying again?
My reaction of __ (helped/stopped) me from trying again because __.
Thinky Pinky forgot to read the directions on his test! Instead of getting angry, he viewed it as a slow down opportunity. He will take time to read the directions prior to starting the test next time.
Want to join the conversation?
- what is the meaning of life(8 votes)
- so we should follow things step by step rather than rushing them(5 votes)
- Yes Iricakard! One great example of this is typing. First you Start out slow, and then you learn the home row and Get faster by yourself!(1 vote)
- i have helped others and i have got in troble because i didnt listen a mistake i did is to go to bed at8:30(3 votes)
- How do we know we made the mistake?(2 votes)
- One person's mistake has roots tied to many things. If you don't know who made the mistake, then it doesn't matter because the problem needs to be fixed anyway. When people start to point fingers, it becomes a kangaroo court of who's right and who's wrong. If a mistake is made then acknowledge it and work together to solve the problem. If the other people don't want to cooperate then they are condemned to their own faults. Remember to not be quick to judge, because how you judge is how other's can and most likely will judge you. The point is no matter who made the mistake, you still have to solve it. Pray that the person made the mistake will take the grace of the group and learn from it.
PS(Postscript) Even if you know who made the mistake, you should still make sure that the person doesn't get worse because you pointed it out. Things don't get solved because they forget about the next day. Some things stick.(3 votes)