Welcome to the final LearnStorm growth mindset activity!
We've discovered so much in previous activities about our brains and how we learn. We want you to remember what you learned and help your classmates remember it too.
A plan can help you continue growing your brain and learning!
- What are some things I can say to myself?
- What are some actions I can do?
- What are some things I can do to help others in my classroom?
Take a moment to reflect.
What are the top three things that you learned in the previous growth mindset activities and why are they important to you?
The top three things I learned are __.
Write a letter.
We've learned so much in these past few activities. Write a letter to a future LearnStormer. Tell them what LearnStorm has meant to you.
Share something encouraging, describe a struggle you faced, write about a challenge you overcame, or reveal something new you learned. Get creative!
You have completed the growth mindset activities!
Want to join the conversation?
- I learned that life isn't always easy but you can make any thing possible if u just keep trying. u might get hurt, u might get brused,or maybe bleed, but thats a part of LIFE! Every thing isn't always gonna be easy and life dosen't have to be perfect every one has a brain to help u think ya u might make a mistake or get something wrong but learn from that mistake, I'm 13 years old and I'm not perfect, I'm not trying to be perfect because that's were people get messed up at because trying to be perfect will get u in a bad situation and end somewhere u don't want to be all I'm saying is to NEVER GIVE UP JUST KEEP TRYING UNTILL YOU GET BETTER AND BETTER!(14 votes)
- The three things I learned was that when you do GCF you find the greatest common factor. For Lcm you find the lowest common multiple that means you multiply to get your answer then find the common multiple. GCF you see what equals the number find the biggest number(16 votes)
- Covid-19 is still out there, but it doesn’t mean it’s time to give up. Have fun, be happy, and make someone happy!(12 votes)
- no matter what it is there is always a answer even if it seems impossible you can do anything if you put your mind to it(8 votes)
- As we go, we make questions. The further you go, the more questions you have. Think of it as a board game. Think of monopoly. As you start, You have money. But as you keep going, You lose money. Money is your questions. As you learn, you lose some of those questions.(8 votes)
- the top three things i learned are don't give up work hard and set goals so next time you get down just get back up(6 votes)