College application checklist
Submitted by you
- Personal Information– Input your name, email address, phone number, high school, college credits already earned, standardized test scores, citizenship information, etc.
- Extracurriculars– Explain what you’ve done outside of class, and how much time you devoted to it. In addition to traditional extracurricular activities, remember to include part-time jobs or other obligations like taking care of siblings.
- Summer Activities- Explain summer jobs, internships, or other enrichment opportunities.
- Essays – Submit the essays that you’ve written.
- Honors– List any honors you've received along with the context. How many students competed for the honor? How many students received it? Why is it important?
- Disciplinary Infractions– Detail information on any suspensions or expulsions.
- Application fee – Pay for your application to officially submit it. If the cost is too high, speak with your guidance counselor or the college's financial aid office; fee waivers are often available so that you can submit the applications for free.