Breakthrough Junior Challenge
- RNA Vaccines: A Promising Solution to COVID-19
- Some Infinities Are Bigger than Other Infinities
- The Theory of General Relativity
- The Mystery of Dark Matter
- Noise vs. Bits: Increasing the Stability of Quantum Computing
- The Higgs Field: A Solution To A Massive Problem
- Schrödinger's Cat: Dead, Alive or Both?
- Boosting Versus Coronavirus
- The Protein Folding Problem
- Infection: Impossible
The Mystery of Dark Matter
By Gianni Petrillo. Country: USA. Finalist: 2020 Breakthrough Junior Challenge .
Want to join the conversation?
- Could tachyons be involved? I've heard that tachions are different because they must move faster than the speed of light and also have a complex number for mass. So they don't seem to be the answer, but maybe part?
Update... I have now studied some string theory. I have learned that modern thories don't actually predict the existence of tachyons. I was correct in thinking that they would have an imaginary mass and that they would have additional rare properties, but it is unlikely that tachyons can form in our universe.(4 votes)
Could dark matter be used in military technology or to make weapons?(2 votes)
I thought he said dark matter is not visible(0 votes)
- Could dark matter be wandering planets?(0 votes)
- yes it may be so from what i think and my knowledge!(0 votes)