Breakthrough Junior Challenge
- RNA Vaccines: A Promising Solution to COVID-19
- Some Infinities Are Bigger than Other Infinities
- The Theory of General Relativity
- The Mystery of Dark Matter
- Noise vs. Bits: Increasing the Stability of Quantum Computing
- The Higgs Field: A Solution To A Massive Problem
- Schrödinger's Cat: Dead, Alive or Both?
- Boosting Versus Coronavirus
- The Protein Folding Problem
- Infection: Impossible
Some Infinities Are Bigger than Other Infinities
By Andrew Li. Country: USA. Finalist: 2020 Breakthrough Junior Challenge.
Want to join the conversation?
- Is the number of Complex Numbers more than those of the Decimals?(3 votes)