Breakthrough Junior Challenge
- Special theory of relativity - 2015 Challenge Winner!
- A visualization of special relativity
- Chromatic aberration
- Orbital mechanics
- What is light?
- Special and general relativity
- The science of fireworks
- Quantum tunneling
- Special Relativity
- What Einstein missed: The EPR paradox
- Virtual particles and gravity
- Interstellar and Hawking radiation
- All about superconductors
- Entropy and the direction of time
- Magnetism, light and the magneto optic Kerr effect
- The theory of everything
Entropy and the direction of time
By Andong Cao.
Want to join the conversation?
- which has more entropy , unboiled egg or boiled egg?(3 votes)
- That is a hard question! Entropy is a measure of the randomness of particles in a system. Entropy must rise in a closed system. Since there is thermal energy being added there is a possibility that entropy drops in the small open system of an egg. When the egg is actually boild, however, the complex organic proteins break down into simpler materials and entropy increases because the system becomes simpler and more random.(3 votes)
- *Why did he say the C word?*(0 votes)