Khan Academy is looking for talented software developers to create a free virtual classroom for the world. Join us on our mission to provide a free world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
Our Software Developers tackle world-changing engineering challenges that have never been solved before. We run A/B tests to increase learning and affect real lives (not just page views). We reimagine ways for students to learn together online. And we scale the infrastructure needed to handle millions of users.
We want to shape the future of education, and we want you to help us build it.
- A passion for software and engaging learning experiences, as well as desire to change the world.
- An ability to chew through difficult software problems. You probably noticed this ability not long after you first sat down in front of a computer. You leave a trail of successful software projects in your wake.
- Passion for whatever technology you've used in the past.
- Great intuition for how users like to learn, and a mastery of the subjects you took in high school and college. You’re not afraid of any integral, and know you can master any subject that you put your mind to.
- Authorization to work in the US.