Tue, 29 May 2012 13:08:00
Developer Ben Komalo has made it possible for parents to create accounts for their children who are under 13.
Parents, to create an account for your child, visit:
Child accounts have several safety features:
- The parent who creates the child account becomes the child’s permanent coach.
- The child cannot enter certain information (e.g.. email, full name) in their profile, nor make their profile public.
- The parent has the option of disabling the child from adding other people as coaches. (See What is a coach? for more details on coaching.)
- The parent manages the child’s password and can change it at any time for any reason.
- The child cannot post public messages in discussion forums.
FAQ articles about child accounts: